Website OpToStudy.eu, OpToStudy.com, or OpToStudy.ru is supported by a European company OpToStudy OU (reg. 14883753), registered in Estonia.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files placed on to your computer by the websites you visit. They help improve your experience and allow website-owners to analyze visits.
How can cookies be managed/blocked?
You can set your device to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at all. If you choose not to receive cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the website's features and we may not be able to personalize your experience on site. Each internet browser is different, so check the 'Help' menu of your browser to find out how to change your cookie preferences. More information on cookies is available from the European Commission website
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are needed to operate our Websites, like cogs in a wheel. For example, this type of cookie lets you log into secure areas of our Websites
- Analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognize, count and understand how visitors move around our Websites when they are using them. This helps us improve the way our Websites work, for example, by ensuring you can easily find what you are looking for. Our Websites use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our Websites. This enables us to personalize our content for you and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Websites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. This information will be used by us and third parties to make our Websites, and the advertising displayed on them, more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Social media cookies. So you can easily "Like" or share our content on certain social media websites, such as Facebook or Twitter, we have included sharing buttons on some of our Websites. These cookies are set by the third party social media websites to which they relate, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including strictly necessary cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Websites. You can also opt-out of almost all advertising cookies. Opting out of advertising cookies, however, does not mean that you will no longer see adverts, it means they will no longer be tailored for you.
We use retargeting services on behalf of education institutions partners to show you advertising that you may be interested in, based on your interactions on our sites. When you are visiting other websites, such as a news service, you may see one of these ads.
Retargeting works by analyzing the areas you look at online - such as course subjects or university locations - and creating targeted online advertising campaigns on behalf of our advertising clients. The content of the adverts will specifically support your educational journey, with a particular focus on the types of subjects and institutions which you have previously viewed on our websites.
Cookies and Smart Pixel technologies support our retargeting services which are delivered via partners such as Yandex, Google, Facebook and Instagram.
Thank you for taking the time to read our cookies policy.