STUDY IN THE ADVENTURE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD
A university education from Canada is recognised as being among the best in the world, providing exciting career and lifestyle prospects for international students.
High on academic quality but affordable tuition fee – Canada is one of the best study destinations for students. Until August 2019, Canada experienced almost 70,000 international students studying at all levels in the country; which explains its popularity across the globe.
FREE 'Study in CANADA' eBookHere’s a comprehensive guide for all international students who want to study in CANADA. GET EBOOK
Why Study in CANADA
Well Developed Country
It's a high-tech country with lots of focus on world-leading research and development.
English And French
Two main languages are spoken, giving you an opportunity to develop your language skills.
Natural wonders abound from incredible arboreal forests, to mountain ranges, rivers and lakes.
Quality & Safe
They enjoy a safe, welcoming environment and a high standard of living.
One of the biggest reasons why Canadian education stands unique is because of its strong focus on research and development.
Canadian qualifications are a mark of trust and excellence.
Post-Study Work Visa
International graduates can gain a Post-Graduation Work Permit and work in Canada for up to 3 years after graduating from a designated Canadian education institution (Colleges, Trade or Technical School, or University). This is a great way to be able to extend your time in Canada and experience everything the lifestyle there has to offer.To be eligible, you must:
- have continuously studied full-time for the eight (8) months preceding the completion of your course
- apply for a work permit within 90 days of receiving written confirmation that you’ve successful completed your course and that you’re eligible to obtain your degree, diploma or certificate
- have a valid study permit when applying for your work permit
University and trades qualified staff are in high demand across health care, sciences, engineering, business and resources, so there’s every opportunity to gain work after you’ve graduated.
Study destinations similar to CANADA
The Canadian government has implemented travel restrictions for foreign nationals into Canada due to COVID-19. The official updates from the Canadian government provide the very latest information, including health and travel advice (both for those coming into the country and those travelling abroad) and information on current travel restrictions. This is an evolving situation, and advice is being updated regularly.
Our partner universities, colleges, and International Study Centres have moved to online learning for the remainder of the Spring 2020 semester. More information about upcoming semester intakes will be forthcoming.
Living Cost in the Canada
Tuition Fees/year: $12,000 -25000 (CAD$)
Living Cost /year: $8000 - $12000 (CAD$)
The great thing about studying in Canada though is that you can work for up to 20 hours per week during term time, and full time when you’re on holidays.
Cost of higher education in Canada is quite affordable as compared to the cost of studying in the UK, Australia, New Zealand and the US.
What's the process like?
- Get in touch with us
- Tell us your preferences (area of studies, objective, budget…)
- If you’re not sure, then you better contact us immediately
- We will sort out a list of university / college options that suits your preferences
- Together we will filter out the options and you make the final decision.
- We will assist you in the university application, and hopefully you’ll get your offer
- Accept the offer and start applying for your student visa (yes, we will be here to help)
- Once successful, we will help you on finding student accommodation and advise when to purchase the air tickets.
- Take note: The entire services above is Free of Charge!